Post Logo Gov UK

You might be able to get free and confidential advice from Civil Legal Advice (CLA) as part of legal aid

You can only check for non-criminal (‘civil’) cases

If you’ve been charged with a crime, ask your solicitor or barrister if you’re able to get criminal legal aid

Click here to visit Gov.UK – Civil legal advice

Click here to find out if your entitled to legal aid