The following links will provide you with help and information on:

Help to claim compensation
Accidents that may entitle you to a claim
Free consultation from personal injury solicitors

directs you to the most up to date help and support

Personal Injury team – Gordon Lutton Solicitors

Last Updated 17th June 2018

You can trust the Gordon Lutton Personal Injury team, to help you to claim compensation

We can give you peace of mind and help you through what can be a difficult and stressful time

We work on a genuine “no win, no fee“ basis so if you don’t win, you won’t pay anything towards our fees

Click here to visit Gordon Lutton Solicitors – Personal Injury team    


How to get compensation – Gov UK

Last Updated 26th October 2018

Most claims handlers aren’t solicitors, and so won’t be able to represent you in court

If you use a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement, you will only have to pay the solicitor’s fee if you win the case

If you lose, you will have to pay for the other side’s legal costs, expenses and charges

Click here to visit Gov UK – Get Compensation    


Make an Accident Claim – Accident Claims Advice

Last Updated 26th October 2018

You may be entitled to make an accident claim for many different accidents such as;

Road traffic accidents, work accidents, slip, trip and falls, sports injuries and whiplash injuries

Years of experience with No Win No Fee claims, and a team of advisors that can answer your questions

Click here to visit Accident Claims Advice – Make an accident claim    


Finding a Solicitor – The Law Society

Last Updated 26th October 2018

Over three million people injured in accidents each year. In many cases, someone else is at fault

Many solicitors offer a free consultation, and they will be able to tell you if you have a justifiable claim

Your solicitor will help you to understand the costs of your case and how you can cover them

Click here to visit The Law Society – Finding a Solicitor    


Personal Injury – Citizens Advice

Last Updated 26th October 2018

Whatever you are intending to do about your personal injury, actions you could take include:

Inform the police if, for example, the injury resulted from a road accident

Report the injury to your doctor because it could become more serious, even if the injury seems minor

Click here to visit Citizens Advice – Personal Injury